Corona virus COVID-19
maart 21, 2020
The employees of Econo-Pak GmbH are our guarantee for your success and their welfare is particularly important to us as a family business. The extraordinary situation in which we find ourselves is an extreme challenge for everyone. However, our motivation remains as high as ever.
Since this week, the pandemic caused by the corona virus COVID-19 has led to severe restrictions in both private and professional life. However, our company has so far only been indirectly affected by this. We would like to inform you about the present status of the measures at Econo-Pak.
Our team has implemented the following effective measures to minimize the internal infection risk and to maintain the timely processing of customer orders:
- In order to ensure the ability to deliver our products, larger stocks have been built up as a precautionary measure, which are available for our future machine orders as well as in the spare parts business.
- To prevent the spread of the virus at Econo-Pak, additional hygiene measures were introduced and the participation of our employees in internal and external events has been prohibited.
- Sales staff and some service employees have been working in home office since the beginning of the week and can therefore continue to work independently regardless of any potential aggravation of the situation. Communication can still be maintained. Our customers can smoothly communicate with us via digital media or be contacted by us in return.
- Technicians are still available on call. Whether an assignment is appropriate in view of the current situation will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
- For the time being we ask you to refrain from visiting our company site.
- Currently we can not predict the effects of the pandemic in Germany on our operations. If, in the course of legally required measures, our company is forced to close down by order of the authorities, we will inform you immediately.
However, the health of the people entrusted to us has the highest priority, which must take precedence over all economic interests. We therefore ask for your understanding if problems arise in the course of the pandemic, which we will then communicate openly with you.
With kind regards
YOUR ECONO-PAK TEAM